Let's just say that Addy isn't the easiest child to photograph. She can be fed, napped, happy, smiley...and then turn into a crazy child when she is put in front of a camera. It's quite hilarious actually. She starts to anticipate the flash and flinches and scowls before the picture is even taken. She would get frustrated and start to pull her ears and her hair and then crawl away. By the end of the photo shoot, I was sweating, had rug burns from chasing Addy, and my once happy baby was now crying and ornery. Why is it that we do this?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

I think they are well worth they effort. She is perfect! It's just her personality showing through.
ReplyDeleteSandi
He got some good ones Miki! I love them. I think they turned out great!
ReplyDeleteThose are so great! Where did you get them done? I think they're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow, for a grumpy one year old you guys got some really great shots. Addy is adorable! Such a great combination of her parents.
ReplyDeleteOk! Where did you get those pictures done?! They are so darling Miki.
ReplyDeleteJanelle
Hi friends. I got them done at Peekaboo Photos in Pleasant Grove, UT. They did Addy's newborn pictures too. They are pricey, but I figure once a year it's worth it. www.peekaboophotos.com It's a husband and wife team and they have the studio in their basement.
ReplyDeleteThose turned out darling!! You would never even know that Addy wasn't wanting to cooperate. I bet you are happy to have them overwith!
ReplyDeleteI love them!! They are for sure worth what ever you payed for them! (I'm sure the husbands wouldnt agree with that-but they dont understand)
ReplyDeleteMik-
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing is that even though she might not have been the sweetest thing during pictures....they still turned out cute! She is darling and your little party for her looked so cute! Hope things are well.
PS- I loved talking to your mom last week for her lesson!:)
Dave and Hilary here. Just found your blog! Your little girl is so cute!
ReplyDelete