February 20, 2009

Oh How I Miss You!

If you are a Trader Joe's fan, here's a great video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdB7GDZY3Pk


When I'm in Vegas next month, I'm getting some of those spicy tortilla chips and cinnamon letter crackers!


Dear Mr. Trader Joe,

Even though Utahns don't drink a lot of alcohol, we sure do eat a lot. Please bring your store to Utah...there is some great land available just down the street from me.

Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I so agree! All my shopping bags are from there, so now living in Utah, every time I go grocery shopping with my TJ bags in tow, I'm a little sad that I can't drop by and pick up some yummy tortellini or basmatti rice mix. Why they're not already in Utah is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! We make frequent trips to Vegas for TJ's, and Cheesecake Factory of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. We are coming to hang out with Dave & Lindsay while they're in Vegas. I'm assuming you guys will be with them. It'll be neat to meet you after reading your blog for so long. =)

    ReplyDelete