April 21, 2012

Sarah Virginia Hansen Kelly

Melissa, Me, Sarah, Kate

I have known Sarah since the 3rd grade.  We lived by each other growing up, we would "play together" often.  I still remember her phone number:  944-1334.  We danced at the same dance studio.  Her sister would drive us to school in a 1978 Honda Civic.  We were on dance company and drill team together.  We were roommates in college.  We served missions together.  She is definitely like a sister to me. 

I am so excited that she found a great man who appreciates the amazing woman she is!  She was an absolutely gorgeous bride!  Love you Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. i love sarah! she's the greatest. it was so fun to reconnect with her in college after not seeing her since elementary school. i'm SO SAD i wasn't able to make it to her wedding! she looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete