June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday London!

I started asking London a couple months before she turned three what kind of party she wanted.  She's been obsessed with My Little Ponies and Littlest Pet Shop so I thought it would be something along those lines.  Much to my surprise, she clearly stated, "Angry Birds."  I thought she would change her mind, but she didn't. 

The invitation (proud to say I made this one)


If I curl her hair, you can't see the damage from her own haircutting skills (or lack thereof)


Gma Cozy never disappoints!  Perfect!

The cute banner, "Happy Angry Birthday"

We set up blocks and boxes with green pigs and golden eggs and had the kids throw these balls turned birds to see if they could knock them down.  A big thank you to my friend Kristin who let me borrow her wonderful creations she made for her own son's Angry Birds Party.  They were a hit!


Then it was onto the game, "Pin the Crown on the Pig"


When no one was watching, London took her finger and swiped the entire edge of her cake little by little.  Gma Cozy makes some yummy frosting.



London was a bit disheartened that her cousin Zach helped in the candle blowing, so we did a take two with just London. 





While it looks like she took a punch to the mouth, it was just the frosting that she thoroughly enjoyed!

Present time

Loved her doll


Alex and Lena found the perfect present that combined London's two loves...jammies and Angry Birds.

She didn't waste any time putting it on.

We finished off the party with a rockin' pinata

All the cousins lined up youngest to oldest



Happy Birthday London!  We love you!




1 comment:

  1. Cute party! I cant believe she is that old already! Love that The Husband ended up having to dump the candy on top of the kids...they make those store bough pinatas way to hard!

    ReplyDelete