July 22, 2007

Fun in San Diego

Nothing beats a week at the beach! We had a great time sitting on the beach, digging holes in the sand, eating great meals, playing fun games, boogie boarding in the ocean, sleeping in sandy sheets, riding bikes (that got stolen) along the boardwalk, watching Shamu at Sea World, going to the Mormon Battalion Center, visiting the USS Midway, enjoying beautiful sunsets, remembering yummy In-n-Out, loving the cooler weather, playing with cousins, eating the sand (Addy!), and just having an all around fun vacation. Thanks Barn and Coz!

1 comment:

  1. Miki, I had so much fun looking at all your pictures and reliving some of the highlights you've experienced that past few months. I love your blog, Addy is beyond precious, and her room is too stinking cute for words. It's just not possible for Miki Eberhardt to do anything half way is it?? You are awesome and I hope to see you and meet Addy while I'm in Utah at the end of August. Marci

    ReplyDelete