
While it does look like we have moved to Magna and are now raising our daughter to be serious white trash, I'd like to explain the picture. Addy has this fun game she likes to play that goes a little like this: Eat dinner and make a mess. Mom takes me into the bathroom for a bath and gets me undressed. While she turns around to feel the temperature of the water, I take off running and laughing. I find her all sorts of fun places, but I thought these were censored appropriately for an unblocked blog.
Just for the record, I don't think we'll be sharing these toys. :-)
Funny how there's a point in your life where running around naked is no longer cute, it's just weird. Ah, to be little again...
ReplyDeletetoo cute! i just love that little girl! you go addy!
ReplyDeleteIt cracks me up how much kids love to be in the nude all the time! Cute post!
ReplyDelete