This is Jana Clark. She is someone that means so much to me, it's hard to talk about her without tears coming to my eyes. She was my very first companion when I got to Japan. I had a nightmare experience in the MTC because my companion fell in love with another missionary in our district (fun story, ask me about it sometime!). I prayed everyday that Heavenly Father would pair me with a good trainer and I know he answered that prayer by putting me with Jana. We had so much in common it was crazy. She was such a great missionary. She taught me to be bold, to be vulnerable, to be humble, and to ride my bike fast...all through her example. We laughed a lot and ate a lot and shared some amazing spiritual moments together. Good times! Jana's husband is in the army and is deployed in Iraq (Thank you Mark!) She decided to road trip it and come and visit lots of friends and family here in Utah. It was so fun to see her and to finally meet her little guy Grant.
This is Grant trying to sit like Addy with her crazy legs.
Hope to see you sooner than later. I love you.
How neat Miki! The lord definitely puts certain people in your life for a reason...
ReplyDeleteI love Addys new summer haircut - too cute!