It's been a long time since Jonathan and I have been anywhere without Addy so we decided to take a long weekend and head to Park City. We shopped, hiked, ate, slept, and rode the Alpine Coaster. 
So if you haven't been to Park City in the past 2 summers, they have a fun new addition called the Alpine Coaster and it's a riot! The problem with the Alpine Slide is that I am always a little nervous to go as fast as I can because I feel like I'm going to slide off the track. Well, the coaster is hooked to the track so you can go crazy on the way down. It's a great ride!This picture shows how you go on the sled, cross the bridge, and continue straight up the mountain, when you get to the top you wind down through the trees. Fun, Fun!
How fun for you guys to get away!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday. I can't wait to go try the new Alpine Coaster!
ReplyDeleteWe have been on the Alpine Coaster...I was 3 months prego with Jaclyn (yeah, I'm smart that way...going on a coaster ride pregnant!) She turned out okay though. It's a fun time!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm completely jealous of your getaway with kid(s). We have yet to do that. I'm glad you were able to get away!
That looks like a lot of fun. I need to check it out! BTW...Miki, you look great!
ReplyDelete