
My brother Owen and his cute wife Tara and little guy Graham left on Sunday for a fun adventure. They will be living in Hong Kong for the next few years working and going to school. I get a little teary-eyed just writing this. They are such amazing people and we will miss them terribly! We can't wait to hear how everything is going, watch out for the fried scorpions and dog. Maybe you can come join the Herriman crowd when you move back!
I found your blog off of Tara & Owen's blog. Hope you don't mind that I'm blurking your way.
ReplyDeleteI knew Tara from college @ BYU-I. I love love love that girl! I just have to say that you have the best sister in.law and I'd kill to have her as mine! :)
I love Oh Sweet Sadie too! What a talented sister.
You've got such a cute family!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/permainan-tradisional
ReplyDelete