May 12, 2009

St. George Sun, Swim & Fun

We had a great time in St. George with my family. We stay at a house that has an indoor pool and outdoor pool which keeps the kiddos nicely entertained. We had a great time, enjoyed fabulous weather, and definitely missed Owen, Tara, & Graham. Thank you Mom & Dad for a great week full of fun activities, delicious food, and great memories.
(I snagged some of these pictures from my sister-in-law Jenni)



First morning in the indoor pool

Doing "stiff stiff" with Dad

Loves to swim with Dad because then she can take off her floaties



Enjoying her favorite snack (chips!) while catching some rays


Addy, Calvin & Annie (a little too bright for a non-goggle wearer)




How much chlorine does a hot tub need with 7 kids x 7 days??


This is how all pregnant pictures should be...from a distance and a little fuzzy.


Doesn't seem to mind the crazy goggles


My daughter who is scared of dolphins and car washes had no problem jumping off this waterfall. She would make sure I was far enough away that she could "do it myself."




Way to go Addy!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, for more St. George pics! I love the ones of Addy, Calvin, and Annie. So cute how they both have their hands on his shoulders. The playing ping pong...so funny.

    How many suits does Addy own? :)

    Oh and I love that pregnant belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. Can't wait to catch up on Friday!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like ya'll have been busy. Get the vacationing in before the little one comes. Smart. Alright little momma, she is almost here and I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete