Congratulations... What a precious little girl. It was so fun to meet her today, thanks for letting me stop by. You look amazing Miki - I can't believe you just had a baby and you're so on the ball! Hope you get some rest and take care of yourself :) We love you guys!!
Hooray!! Welcome to the world of 2 children...it is fantastic. I am glad everything went well. Please enjoy her while she is little and smell some of the "newborn" smell for me! I miss it! Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. There is nothing as special as a new baby! Miki take it easy it is so easy to over do it after a c section!
Mik- CONGRATS!!!! My computer had a virus and so I had to ship to UT to PC Laptops...since they don't charge for fixing it..:) Anyway, I just barely got it back and pulled up the blog and there you were! London is so beautiful and can I just say that I LOVE your nursery...makes me so jealous that all you people have homes! Love you lots and hope you are able to get some rest!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful! Glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well! We miss you guys! If we are ever up by your house we might just stop by to meet little miss London! Mike wants to know if you guys are interested in an arranged marriage for baby London and Cooper??!!! :) Take care!
Congratulations... What a precious little girl. It was so fun to meet her today, thanks for letting me stop by. You look amazing Miki - I can't believe you just had a baby and you're so on the ball! Hope you get some rest and take care of yourself :) We love you guys!!
ReplyDeletecongrast miki and family. welcome to the world London! Miki, you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Miki, Jonathan, and Addy. She looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! Welcome to the world of 2 children...it is fantastic. I am glad everything went well. Please enjoy her while she is little and smell some of the "newborn" smell for me! I miss it! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so happy for you guys. There is nothing as special as a new baby! Miki take it easy it is so easy to over do it after a c section!
ReplyDeleteYay! for London! So glad she is here. She is beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics. Best wishes for a speedy speedy recovery! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! London was my first choice!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll you guys, Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope it went well for you and that your recovery goes quickly and well (I've had 2 big C's myself). I love her name!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Congrats! You look fabulous! And of course I LOVE the name :-).
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mik! We are so happy for you an Jonny! Another beautiful girl, how wonderful! Lots of love!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! She's so beautiful. Enjoy these moments!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! She looks great and so do you! Congratulations you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So exciting. Glad everyone is doing well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteMik-
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!! My computer had a virus and so I had to ship to UT to PC Laptops...since they don't charge for fixing it..:) Anyway, I just barely got it back and pulled up the blog and there you were! London is so beautiful and can I just say that I LOVE your nursery...makes me so jealous that all you people have homes! Love you lots and hope you are able to get some rest!
I am so happy for you! Love the name. Hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful! Glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well! We miss you guys! If we are ever up by your house we might just stop by to meet little miss London! Mike wants to know if you guys are interested in an arranged marriage for baby London and Cooper??!!! :) Take care!
ReplyDeleteWow! She is beautiful! Congratulations on #2.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Two WAY cute girls - actually three. You're pretty darned cute yourself!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. She is adorable.
ReplyDelete