August 3, 2009

At Least She Tells the Truth

So, Addy's toilet was clogged today. I was cursing her love of wiping with LARGE amounts of toilet paper while plunging, but to no avail because water just kept pouring over the top of the toilet.

When she walked in the bathroom I asked, "Addy, did you flush something down the toilet besides wipes?"

Her response: "Yep, a ducky."

Awesome. Still don't have a working toilet....to be continued.
**UPDATE**Plumber + $49 later = working toilet. Didn't have to take the toilet off, just used the auger to push it through. Anyone have any jobs that a 3 year old can do to make money? She is kind of becoming expensive!


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! At least it may be comforting to know Addy isn't the only child getting into this type of trouble! We've had to have a plumber come fish out trains before and Griffin LOVES to use an excess amount of toilet paper. So fun :) Hope you get your ducky back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently, my brother had to take the whole toilet off the floor to remove an unflushable object out of the pipes below. Hope it doesn't come to that. Little stinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this to OJ and he said, "uh oh, they'll probably have to take the whole toilet off." Not even a laugh I was going for. Straight to fixing the problem. :)

    ReplyDelete