Trying to have a family "moment"
Getting our family pictures taken at the end of June...good luck Kate.
Addy "helping" open presents
Enjoyed the wrapper from Grandma Great's chocolate covered strawberries more than presents
Had both families out for a fun BBQ
Another darling Grandma Cozy cake creation.
Big Surprise: London LOVES sugar!


Love your new header! and I love that London ate like every bite of her cake. Addy's hair is so long! And your house looks HUGE :) (We had to ask the realtor in China if she could show us smaller places :) have we been here too long??) Okay I better keep packing...see you SOON!!
ReplyDeleteDARLING party for a darling girl :)
ReplyDeleteI love that she had a pig party! What can I say some things from my childhood like a love of pigs and a best friend(you) will always have a special place in my heart.
ReplyDelete