Happy 4th of July! Are we patriotic or what?
Yes, Jonathan's shirt is Polo, just in case you were wondering.
My parents always invite all my siblings' in-laws and all their siblings and their families to come over for a pool party and BBQ. This year we missed any Eberhardt representation (all you travelers), but it's okay because I'm not sure where we would have put you. (just kidding, sort of)
We could have put you on this ginormous fun water slide, plenty of room here.
(picture taken before any of the other families arrived, it was pretty crowded too)
Cute nephew Graham and his lovely mother Tara
They have lived in Hong Kong for the past 2 years, they are here for the summer before they move to mainland China for another year.
One of my all time favorite people in the world, Sarah. We've been friends since the 3rd grade. Grew up in the same ward, danced on the same teams, roommates in college, missions together. She now lives in Colorado, so it was so FUN to be able to see her. She's also single for anyone who's got a stellar man to set her up with.
London is still warming up to the idea of the pool.
This is the best pic I could get of my girls.
After a fun-filled day at my parents, we Herriman folk got in our jammies and gathered on my brother's lawn a la stadium seating for some spectacular fireworks. I wasn't at all sad that I sold my Stadium of Fire tickets after this show.
See what I mean?
London liked it.
So did Addy.
Then it was home to put London to bed and Addy and Jonny did sparklers. She was a little bit nervous, but after one or two, she was a pro.
Happy 4th of July. We are so grateful to live in a free country.
God Bless America.
That Polo shirt is awesome. And I love Sarah! I'm so glad you got to see her! I was so happy we reconnected in college for a bit. Tell her I'll keep my eyes peeled for awesome guys, but that Mikelle (not you, haha) and I want her to marry Scott. :)
ReplyDeleteI was surprised you felt it necessary to explain that Johnathan's shirt was a Polo. It had a rather large emblem which I thought spoke for itself. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your posts. May I just say. So warm and fun and sunny. Keep up the good work. Glad you enjoyed the 4th as much as I did. Isn't it just he best day of the year?
Steve has a friend named Pickle. His last name is Picklesimer. I think he's pretty hot and he's a senior manager at Ernst and Young. $$. Let me know if you want more info.
Love it! You make me laugh every time...i just love your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great firework show..almost as good as ours :)
Thanks for the plug, Mik! And I love you too!!!I'm lucky to have had such a great friend for such a long time and I was So happy to see you!! I believe it was first grade, though. Wasn't it? Anyway, come on everyone-let's pull together and find me a fella, okay? Kidding. Melanie-you and several others would like to see Scotty and me together. He's not big on committment, and I hate to point this out but his YEARS of opportunity with me have left him doing...well...nothing. I think you'll have to retire that dream. I'll find someone, everybody. Don't you worry. :)
ReplyDelete