May 25, 2012

StayCation Day 2: Tracy Aviary, Lunch w/ Dad, Color Me Mine

Tuesday we all went with Addy's class on their field trip to Tracy Aviary at Liberty Park.





Mrs. Edvik provided all the kids with clipboards and crayons to draw some of the birds they saw and Addy took full advantage.

Just a quick snack before leaving

We met up with Jonathan at City Creek Center for some lunch and a little playtime.  I tried to do a little shopping with all 3 kids in tow and quickly realized why I shop online...we were outta there!


Addy has been wanting to go to Color Me Mine for a long time.  She loves arts and crafts, so we made the stop on our way home.  Both Ethan and London were asleep, so I just toted them in and had them sleep in the stroller while Addy went to work.  It was all fine and dandy until London woke up and cried for about 15 minutes straight which woke Ethan up.  So I was trying to hold them both while helping Addy hurry to finish so the Eberhardt spectacle could get the heck outta this place.  
Addy did a great job painting her ladybug treasure box which now resides on her dresser.  That cute proud face almost made the craziness worth it...almost.

Our little Ethan buddy was there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment