September 13, 2009

Camping at East Canyon

Jonathan planned a fun overnighter at East Canyon. We had my older siblings and their kiddos for dinner and then a fun campout. It also ended up being a fun birthday dinner/celebration for my niece Claire.


This is how Addy arrived. Tyler's comment, "Addy sure is a pretty sleeper." She slept in this position for an hour and a half.

Grandma and friends.
Parents came up for Claire's birthday dinner and celebration.



Another one of Grandma Cozy's cake creations.


Will, 11 months. Grandma Cozy, 676 months. London, 3 months.





Payton, Claire, Oliver, and Stella




The long awaited smore. (No, she still won't look at the camera!)






Family Fun

1 comment:

  1. I love that cake! I will totally steal that idea someday for my little girl (YEAHHHHH!!!). Loved reading your posts about california--you are so funny! Quite an experience--similar to our first time with Weston. But it gets better, I promise!

    ReplyDelete