January 7, 2010

33 Reasons I Love Jonathan

My cute husband turned 33 today! (see the cupcakes?)
Addy's eyes couldn't quite be torn away from the sugar to look at the camera.
Here are 33 reasons that Ilove this great guy (in no particular order)
  1. He's tall. I can wear 3" inch heels with him and he's still 5 inches taller than me.
  2. He has gorgeous eyes (I think that's where London gets hers) that are my favorite when he smiles.
  3. He lets me be right...all of the time. (how annoying for him)
  4. He is the best cleaner...bathrooms, floors, cars...I love it when he is in cleaning mode!
  5. He is a great provider for our family.
  6. He drives a truck. (He always says this is the reason I married him, so I just put it in to please him)
  7. He is always willing to help someone out.
  8. He is great home teacher.
  9. He's a man's man. He likes camping, hiking, rock climbing, skiing (both snow and water)...and he's good at everything he does.
  10. He likes to be organized too. Not sure that he likes going into office supply stores, just for the fun of it, but that may not be normal.
  11. He has a great family...love them like my own.
  12. He likes to eat healthy too. (and yes, we do eat treats at our house!)
  13. He is supportive of me and everything I do.
  14. He has painted our office/nursery 3 times...not cause he wanted to.
  15. He moved the TV after he had already mounted it on the wall...not cause he wanted to. (Thanks Tyler.)
  16. He changes diapers.
  17. He loves to take Addy to get a movie and treats (and Addy loves it too!)
  18. He is an animal on his bike (2 Lotoja's, 15+ century rides)
  19. He knows everything about computers. If there's a problem with mine, he can ALWAYS fix it.
  20. He is the best snow shoveler.
  21. He likes Dave Ramsey too. :-)
  22. He smells good. (Love Gio!)
  23. He is kind. Kind to everyone all of the time.
  24. He makes me laugh.
  25. He is diligent when it comes to scripture study (as in every morning at 5:00 am). Me? sleeping.
  26. He always knows when it's time to take the girls so Mom can have a break. (he can tell when i'm getting that crazy look in my eye)
  27. He does all the yard work...and I think he actually enjoys it too.
  28. He can sing a sweet karaoke version of "I'm All Shook Up" (ask him about it)
  29. He is easy to please...food + you know what = happy man (this is most men, right?)
  30. He can make a few choice meals in the kitchen that are really good that he has named, "Uncle Jonny's ________." I always wonder why he thinks he's our uncle.
  31. He is THE BEST DAD!
  32. He is THE BEST HUSBAND!
  33. He makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jonny!!! Lets all get together and celebrate! Cute post... what a great guy :)

    ReplyDelete