August 24, 2010

London: 15 Months Old



Stats: 

Height: 31.6 inches  (90th percentile)
Weight: 20 lbs even (15th percentile)
Head:  who cares?


London is our climber!  She loves to climb anything.  She has been found on top of chairs, large containers, stools, toilets, and tables (where was her mother?!)  She has found her voice and she knows that if she whines, screams, cries long or loud enough then someone will come to help her.  This especially comes in handy when her big sister is taking her stuff.  She prefers to sit on a big stool at the counter than in her little seat.  She is transitioning from 2 naps to 1 nap which happens to be at the same time that Addy goes to preschool (lovely).  She can go 9 hours without eating now which means she'll eat at 8 or 9 right before bed and then I'll wake her up at around 5 or 6 to feed her again.  She is still nursing (what is this?  South America!) for those 2 feedings, but that will end in a few weeks when we head to Hawaii without her.  Her eyes are still super blue and she still has super long lashes.

I love her big corn toothy grin which she generously gives.  She loves her yellow blankie that was once Addy's, but is fine without it too.  She enjoys bath time and loves to snuggle on my shoulder when I wrap her up in her towel.  I love her white blond whispy hair which now fits in two lower piggy tails.  She twists and turns like crazy when I try to change her diaper which seems to always end in tears (Dear London, Unless you plan to be potty trained tomorrow...there are many many more diaper changes in your future, so please knock it off!).  She had her first go at nursery on Sunday (being Primary Pres. has to have some perks, right?) and walked right in and didn't turn back.  She loves to jibber jabber nonsense, but there are some words that sound like shoes, show (only differentiated by pointing to shoes or the DVD player in the car), nigh nigh, and I think I'm hearing A-ee for her biggest fan.  She is the best door greeter in the world.  Whether it's me or Jonny, when we enter the garage door and say hi, she comes a running and buries her little head in our legs. 


We love you London!







No comments:

Post a Comment