Sometimes you just luck out with who you know. We spent a fun weekend with our friends, Travis & Summer, at their huge, amazing, beachfront cabin in Bear Lake. Highlights include:
Lots of 4-wheelin'
Jonny with all the Ladies of the Lake
Blue the Dog
Addy was the official "keeper of the dog." She loved taking this dog on a leash EVERYWHERE!
No, she won't be getting one for her birthday or for Christmas, thanks for asking.
Boating, or lack thereof.
This was about as close as we got to boating thanks to the hurricane-like winds, yet we still had a blast.
Stitches
Addy stepped or scraped her heel on something and walked out of the house with blood dripping from her heel. We made an after-hours visit to the Bear Lake Community Health Center and PA Nathan fixed Addy right up. 5 stitches with a bright pink wrap, princess stickers, suckers, and a Tinkerbell pencil later...she was good as gold. (Nathan totally understood the power of princess psychology, thank goodness!)
Popsicles and 4-wheelers
Easton, what a ladies man!
Good friends!
Thanks guys, we had a blast!
P.S. While I don't have a picture, another highlight included starting the oven on fire. I was making baked French toast for breakfast and the sugar topping spilled over. I noticed the oven smoking, went to open it, and poof, it went up in flames. The funniest thing was that Summer and I just stood there looking at the oven...neither of us thought of water. I asked if they had a fire extinguisher, when the answer was 'I don't know." We closed the oven. Duh. Anyway, luckily, others around had brains and put the fire out for us. Don't think I'll be invited back anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment