This picture makes me laugh every time. I think Jonny looks like Buddy the Elf...way too big to be riding this ride. Wasn't very crowded.
London was having so much fun she went cross-eyed, or so it appears in this picture.
Fawn was by far the most charismatic...she'd win Miss Congeniality in the Disney character contest by far!
(arms: back)
(arms: front...keeping a safe distance)
(arms: back...ignoring any questions directed to her)
(arms: back...having SO MUCH FUN!)
Oh! Fawn finally won her over.
Tinkerbell must have been at the last 5 minutes of her shift because she was less than stellar and mostly boring.
(arms: back)
And last, but not least, we got to meet Rapunzel
(arms: back)
(arms: front...don't worry London, that hair freaked me out too)
After a fun-filled day we were back at the airport ready to catch our late flight home.
All in all, the girls had a great time, Jonny was a good sport, and I was exhausted. We learned that we likely won't go back until our youngest is 5 because London was such a handful. I also learned that because the carousel was one of their top rides, we could've saved ourselves a couple grand simply by heading to the mall...but that wouldn't have been nearly as fun!
Looks like a wonderful vacation, Miki! So glad you were able to take it! Now... about that next one.... got any room in your suitcase for a stowaway? I don't eat much (ok, that's a total lie...)
ReplyDelete