July 28, 2009

Happy Pioneer Day!

Addy, London and I started the morning by going to the 24th of July Parade downtown. Thanks to Jerry & Debbie for letting me tag along with their family, since we all know Barney wouldn't be caught dead at such an event.

The floats were great, but the people were so much more entertaining. This fine fellow was just across the street. Not sure what to say...nice tan?..nice boots?..nice shorts?


Will enjoyed a large bagel.


Addy was mezmorized by the fan and missed half the parade.



London woke up for some of the excitement.



After the parade, we went to my Mom's house for swimming and snow cones.






Mmm, mmm, summer.




Here's Grandma Cozy helping Addy and Annie stand on their boogie boards.







Not bad for a knock-kneed, long-legged little girl.




Crash!

1 comment:

  1. London is so beautiful! You look amazing and I laugh so hard about your lil' Addyisms! So funny after the fact...not during right? I remember when Marshall was supposed to be taking a nap and I went in there and he said " Mom, my scissors are in my bed and I don't know why! (with his hands up)....I soon found out why. :)Gotta love our crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete