London's 9 Month Stats:
Weight: 16.3 lbs (10th percentile)
Height: 28.5 inches (80th percentile)
I love this girl!
She pulls herself up on everything and thinks she's much more stable than she is. She is totally on Team Edward as her fang teeth have come in but no front teeth yet. I keep trying to get a picture, but it's kind of tricky. She doesn't quite sleep through the night, but that's her mother's fault. Other than that, she is the happiest baby and I can't get enough of her. She has more hair than Addy did, but that's likely because I shaved Addy's head when she was 6 months old (crazy hair!!). She won't keep any form of hair accessory in her hair, so we just let the shag go. She just started snuggling her head into my neck when I pick her up when she's crying, and that's enough to make any heart melt. She's getting too big too fast!
She is so cute! What a sweet face.
ReplyDelete(We went in for Finley's 4 month check-up...well closer to 5 month check up. She weighs the same as London and is almost 26 inches long. hahaha they are almost the same size. Funny.)
She really is so adorable! I know what you mean about time ... my little one is one month tomorrow already and it seems like he just got here! Too crazy.
ReplyDeleteshe is darling. Tess had fang teeth too.
ReplyDeleteShe is so dang cute. I can't believe how fast these little kiddos have grown up.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy watching her during sunday school every week. Seriously, a cute cute baby. Maybe cuter than mine. It's pretty close.
ReplyDelete